November 2014 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Tech Note: Choosing Stock Photography for Your Website | As I Found It Blog on Every Photograph Is A Narrative
- Technical Note — Stock Choices | As I Found It Blog on The Creative Eye
- Technical Note — Stock Choices | As I Found It Blog on MVOAT—2 (Revised) Ice Patterns
- Bodlagz on Animal Encounters
- MVOAT—2 (Revised) Ice Patterns | As I Found It Blog on MVOAT—1
Category Archives: Process
Moving on from mid November snow to the late winter thaw I encountered one of those As I found It moments. A large flock of Bohemian Waxwings descended on my neighbor’s crab-apple tree.
This kind of variation is not quite in the spirit of AIFI, it is strictly within the spirit of the artist. I for one love experimenting.
(Dennis and my friend Harvey on the Livingston Pass road, taken by our friend Mike.) Why is it that Black and White photographs are often more powerful then full color images?